Tuesday 12 November 2019

KYLIE'S DEMONSTRATOR TRAINING PROGRAM MONTHLY BLOG HOP



Hi, and thank you for joining me.  Today I am taking part in the November Monthly Blog Hop for Kylie's Demonstrator Training Program.

We are a group of Stampin'Up! Demonstrators from all around the world that want to learn more to progress in our business.  Blogging helps us to learn and connect with people, inspiring creativity, which is one of the reasons I love Stampin'Up!.

Here is my card created with the Let It Snow Suite of Products available in the Holiday Catalogue.



How cute are the snowmen on this card.


As the snowmen are already printed on the paper with a lovely sparkly shine - no need to stamp any snowmen - although I have stamped a larger tree (from the Snow Front Stamp Set) over the small tree already on the paper in Night of Navy and then also added some Snowfall Accents Puff Paint.

I have also used the co-ordinating colours of Whisper White and Real Red Cardstock and finished the card off with some Real Red Curly Ribbon and a red Jingle Bell.

If you would like to create this simple card I have listed all the products used at the end of this post.  You can click on any of the products and it will take you to my online shop where you can place an order for any of the products you may like.

I would also love it if you would leave a comment on my page and also to check out all the other wonderful projects created for this hop.






Products used on this card:

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...