Monday 18 November 2019

A GOOD MAN


For today's card I have used the A Good Man Stamp Set which is a great male themed set available in the Annual Catalogue.

The image has been stamped in Black Memento Ink and coloured with Stampin' Blends and then die cut with a Stitched Circle Die.

The background has been created with watercolouring and sponging, although I'm not too sure what colours I ended up using (I created this card a few months ago and forgot to write what colours I had used).  I think it was Pool Party and Night of Navy.

The sentiments have been stamped in Night of Navy with the "It's Your Day" having been punched with a 1 3/8" circle punch (which is now retired).  The base card is also Night of Navy.

The products I used for this card are here:


1-3/8" Circle Punch
1-3/8" Circle Punch
[119860]
$28.00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...