Sunday 12 October 2014

Shiny Stars

I have been having fun playing with my Bright & Beautiful Stamp Set.

I had a day where I decided to emboss and bling everything in sight and so these cards came about.

I am absolutely loving the star embossed in silver or gold (this photo looks like it is gold but it is actually silver).

Of course, I also had to die cut each star plus the Silver Glimmer paper star using my new Star Thinlet Dies.  Love these too.

The background paper is the absolutely gorgeous Specialty Designer Series Paper All Is Calm.

The sentiment is also from the same stamp set, so makes it all very easy to create those extra special cards.

I will be back to share a couple of the the other cards I created at the same time as soon as I can get them photographed.

Supplies used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...