Wednesday 1 October 2014

Custom Order Cards in a Box


Today I would like to share with you two Cards in a Box I have just
 finished creating as a custom order.


This first card is to celebrate a 40th birthday.  My instructions were that he is very involved with softball and loves sport and could I create a Card In A Box in that theme.

This was a difficult one as I had absolutely no stamps etc in a softball/baseball theme, so it was off to the trusty computer we went.

I am very pleased with the result.



This second card was a lot easier and was created for a female birthday.

I was able to use all my girly flower stamps and punches and decided to go with the new In Colours of Blackberry Bliss and Hello Honey which look absolutely gorgeous together.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...