Wednesday 19 February 2014

PEACEFUL PETALS - CARD NO. 3

Today's card also uses one of my new favourite tools - the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch.



Again, I had the small piece of DSP from the new paper stack and a Scalloped Tag left over from my recent Stamp Club projects, so thought I would create another card similar to the Stamp Club projects.


To see previous projects please click here February Stamp Club Projects.


This time I chose to compliment with Bermuda Bay rather than the previous Strawberry Slush and embossed with a different embossing folder (now retired but one I still love).


I have stamped the flower directly onto the tag with Coastal Cabana Ink and then gently water coloured in the image.  I also stamped Happy Mother's Day at the very bottom of the tag in Strawberry Slush and then further embellished the tag with some of the new Gold Baker's Twine and Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim and then finished off the card with a row of 3 pearls.

Supplies used:

Cardstock - Whisper White, Bermuda Bay
Stamp Sets - Peaceful Petals, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Punches - Scalloped Tag Topper
Embossing Folder (retired)
Strawberry Slush Ruffle Stretch Trim, Gold Baker's Twine, Pearls




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...