Saturday 15 February 2014

PEACEFUL PETALS - CARD 1



My first card using the Peaceful Petals Stamp Set and some of the beautiful Sale-a-Bration FREE Sweet Sorbet DSP.



I chose my colours from the DSP and went with Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and Basic Black.



I stamped the flower twice on some scrap white card stock (once in Pistachio Pudding and once in Crisp Cantaloupe) and fussy cut each one - including the stem.  I tied a piece of Calypso Coral Baker's twine around the stem.


I also stamped three banners from the FREE Sale-a-Bration Banner Blast Stamp Set in Pistachio Pudding and Crisp Cantaloupe and punched them out using the co-ordinating punch.




Supplies used:

Cardstock - Pistachio Pudding, Basic Black, Whisper White
DSP - FREE Sale-a-Bration "Sweet Sorbet"
Stamp Sets - Peaceful Petals and FREE Sale-a-Bration Banner Blast
Ink Pads - Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding
Punches - Decorative Label and FREE Sale-a-Bration - Banner
Calypso Coral Baker's Twine and Crisp Cantaloupe Ruffle Stretch Trim



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...