Wednesday 21 August 2013

Flower Shop



I have been having lots of fun experimenting with all the new In-Colours and the Flower Shop Stamp Set.  This is my new favourite flower stamp set.

I just love the new In-Colours.  They all seem to co-ordinate just beautifully together and make creating some lovely cards just so easy.

In this set of cards I have used the In-Colour Designer Series Paper and experimented with a couple of different colour combinations.

I actually demonstrated making these cards at the Emmanuel Fete and gave away a couple I created using Strawberry Slush and Coastal Cabana.

I decided on a simple design and just changed my colours and layouts slightly.

Which colour combination do you like best?  I think my favourite is the second one using Baked Brown Sugar and Pistachio Pudding, although my Mum's favourite was the top one (all Pistachio Pudding).

If you love these cards they are so easy to create.  You can purchase the Flower Shop Stamp Set and co-ordinating punch in a bundle for $59.25 (wood mount) or $52.50 (clear mount).  This is a 15% discount. (See page 95 of the current catalogue)

If you don't have the current In-Colours there is also a great special deal whereby you receive a pack of In-Colour card stock and the 5 In-Colour Ink Pads all for just $47.95.  (This is great value as the 5 ink pads alone are valued at $49.95.)


If you would like to place an order for any of these products please feel free to contact me by either email or telephone to place your order or alternatively you may wish to use the online website.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...