Thursday 14 June 2012

Paper Players Colour Challenge #99


Today I am sharing with you a card I created for The Paper Players Colour Challenge #99.  This challenge required a project to be completed using the colours Lucky Limeade, Melon Mambo and Basic Gray.

I thought these would be really lovely colours together and really enjoyed playing around with them. As I also wanted to make some quick and easy sample cards with the Reason to Smile Stamp Set I decided to create one of my sample cards using this challenge as inspiration.  This stamp set is exclusive for one month only and can be purchased for $35.95 wood mount or $28.95 clear mount or you can receive this stamp set FREE if you place an order during June for $125 (excluding postage & handling).

I stamped the flowers in the various colours with some overlapping and off the edge.  I also stamped the butterfly and frame from one of my other very favourite stamp sets - Creative Elements, cut them out and pop dotted them.  The sentiment is from the Field Flowers.
Supplies used:  Cardstock - Basic Gray, Whisper White, Lucky Limeade, Inkpads - Melon Mambo, Lucky Limeade and Basic Gray, Stamp Sets - Reason to Smile, Creative Elements, Field Flowers, Punch - Scallop Trim Border, Gemstones

2 comments:

  1. What a super fun card! GORGEOUS colors, and fabulous created paper! LOVE it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a stunning card, Tracey. Just beautiful without being overdone. Congrats on your PP shoutout for this fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...