Friday 3 January 2020

BLOGGING FRIENDS BLOG HOP - JANUARY 2020


Welcome to the January 2020 Blogging Friends Blog Hop.  My name is Tracey and I am from the sunny Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.   Thank you for joining me here.

The theme this month is "Can You Feel The Love".




I knew I wanted to use the beautiful new Parisian Blossoms Specialty Designer Series Paper as the basis for this project.  

These papers are just stunning and add in the Parisian Flourish Embossing Folder - just beautiful.

You will find a list of the products used at the end of this post.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  Please follow the links below to see what all the other talented Blogging Friends have been creating:





Product List

2 comments:

  1. Tracey, what a beautiful card! I love the femininity and softness of it. The DSP, the flowers, the embossing and the colours all are a perfect combination. Happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Tammy. Happy New Year to you as well.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...