Friday 6 December 2019

BLOGGING FRIENDS BLOG HOP - DECEMBER 2019




Welcome to the December 2019 Blogging Friends Blog Hop.  My name is Tracey and I am from the sunny Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia.   Thank you for joining me here.

The theme this month is "New Year New You".



Along with many others I am sure, these last few years seem to have thrown quite a few difficult times at me.  Sometimes you just need to stop and think, take some time for yourself and recharge.

So with this in mind and this month's theme being New Year New You I decided that the Little Ladybug Stamp Set was perfect for my card today.

My card also includes a couple of sneak peeks at some of the new products coming in the new January-June 2020 Mini Catalogue.

So the stamp set is Little Ladybug and is exclusive to hosts only  of workshops with sales of $500 during Sale-a-Bration.  The background paper is also a Sale-a-Bration product - Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper  and lastly there is a little bit of embossing which is created with the new Coastal Weave 3D embossing folder.

I hope you have enjoyed my card today.  Please follow the links below to see what all the other talented Blogging Friends have been creating:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...