Thursday 11 January 2018

SALE-A-BRATION - PARTY PANDAS

I think I am in love with the Party
Pandas Stamp Set from the Sale-a-Bration
Catalogue.

They are just so cute.

Here are a couple of cards I had
a chance to create over the Christmas
break.


Pretty simple to create.  Just added
in a balloon.


This card was based on the card shown
in the Sale-a-Bration catalogue.  Similar
design and layout, just different
colours.

Don't forget Sale-a-Bration is well under
way and if you love these Panda stamps 
just as much as I do then you could
choose this set for FREE by placing
a $90 order. 

So many gorgeous stamp sets and
accessories to choose from during
Sale-a-Bration.  Check them out by
going to my website at www.traceybickerton.stampinup.net



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...