Tuesday 3 May 2016

ON STAGE

 So much has been going on in my life at
the moment that I just can't seem to keep 
up.

I am finally getting around to sharing some
 of the photos from On Stage and Centre Stage
which was held at the Gold Coast
Convention Centre in April.


My upline Petronela and myself both
were able to attend the Friday night 
Centre Stage dinner and training which
was just awesome.  A first for me to
be able to attend.


The gorgeous flowers on our table and our 
Centre Stage tags at our table settings. 


I forgot to take photos of my meal which 
for me was an Entree of Roasted Eggplant and
Swiss Mushroom Risotto with Roma Tomato, Asparagus and Salted Pepita Seeds.  Main course was Roasted Beef Fillet with Colcannon, Asparagus, Braised Pearl Onion and Port Wine Jus 

All extremely yummy.

I did remember to
 take a picture of my yummy dessert which 
 was Chocolate Marquise with Caramel Popcorn, Butterscotch and Vanilla Bean Creme Anglaise.


We also each received special gifts of 
an extra special bag.




Saturday was a full day of fun where
we were the first to receive the new catalogue.
We got to see lots of exciting new
products and came home with lots of
goodies. 




My downline Elizabeth and myself
excited with receiving our new
catalogue.


My downline Marylou receiving her
new catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...