Saturday 5 December 2015

Christmas Card Buffet

Last day today of our
Christmas Card Buffet.

Thank you to all the ladies who
came along on Wednesday and
today and enjoyed making the
various cards they chose to create.

It was a lot of fun and I really enjoyed
this different event.

Keep an eye out for the next one which
will be sometime mid 2016.

We had a choice of 10 cards to create 
and most ladies were able to create at
least 4.  These were the designs.

My designs:


























Petronela's Designs:




I can't seem to get the cards to show in good layout.  They look like they are in position on the screen when I preview but when I post they are all over place.  So I'm afraid this is as good as it gets.

Enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...