Wednesday 15 July 2015

Birthday Card for Dad



It was my Dad's birthday this week
and this is the card that I made
for him.

The tools and the background are not 
from Stampin'Up! but I saw this awesome
card when I was at the Craft Expo last month
and just had to have the dies to create a
similar card.  I love the way it has
turned out.

To create the tools I firstly die cut with
Silver Cardstock (SU Silver Shimmer 
which has now been retired) and then 
die cut again with Basic Black Cardstock. 
I then snipped the tops off the black
 set of tools and glued them over the 
top of the silver sets of
tools.  Voila - an awesome and realistic
looking tool set.

The peg board I die cut from cork.

The Stampin'Up! supplies I used to create this
card were:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...