Tuesday 23 June 2015

Gift Bag Punch Board Box

I am so glad I decided to get the
 Gift Bag Punch Board.

At first I thought why would I need this
product - it's pretty simple to make
gift bags - right.

Well how wrong I was.  I have been
creating lots of different gift bags (still
to be shared) plus look at this
amazing little box I created.

Love my Gift Bag Punch Board.

I created this box with Mint Macaron
which I then stamped all over in Mint
Macaron Ink with the background from
the You've Got This and
Bohemian Borders stamp sets.  I also
stamped in Memento Ink some of the
Bohemian Borders stamps.

To finish off a cute flower stamped and punched
with the Bloom For You flower stamp and 
co-ordinating punch in Mint Macaron.
I won these 2 products at Convention
and love the way they look.

Finished off with a couple of cute little
tags embellished.




Product Supplies Used:


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...