Thursday 29 January 2015

Four Feathers


I have finally been able to sit down and make a few cards with  the Four Feathers stamp set.

I have been really having fun playing with this set and this time I decided on a bit more of a grungy look so my base card is Crumb Cake which I have swiped the versamark ink pad around the edges and embossed with Early Espresso Embossing powder.

My second layer is also Crumb Cake which I have torn and stamped randomly one of the feather stamps in Soft Suede and then sponged the edges.

I have stamped and embossed three different feathers on crumb cake (1 in white, 1 in gold and 1 in Early Espresso).  These have then been die cut with the matching framelits.

I also stamped and embossed on a piece of crumb cake the words Happy and Birthday in Gold which I then cut into banners for my sentiment.

To finish it all off I added in a cute doily and some twine and a Gold Button.

Supplies used:

Cardstock - Crumb Cake
Stamp Sets - Four Feathers, Crazy About You
Inkpads - Soft Suede, Versamark
Embossing Powder - White, Gold, Early Espresso
Miscellaneous - Doily, Gold Button, Twine


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...