Thursday 17 April 2014

TEAM GET TOGETHER PROJECT

On the weekend we had a great team get together where we did lots of stamping, chatting and eating.

It was a really fun day and we created a couple of projects, this one being a card that I created using recycled items.

You will see that I have made use of the brown packing paper we all receive in our Stampin'Up! orders.  The brown paper has been ripped, stamped and run through the hexagon embossing folder to give an interesting background.  The flower has also been created using the brown packing paper.

I have also used the cardboard backing off some small notebooks that I used for another project and as I didn't need the backings I was going to discard them.  Decided instead to make use of them by using a crayon emboss resist technique with the hexagon embossing folder.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...