Thursday 18 April 2013

Mother's Day Cards


Well I am finally ready to share some of the very special cards I have been creating for Mother's Day.  I will be attending a few markets in the next couple of weeks and will have these and many other goodies for sale.




My first card has been created using Pumpkin Pie, Soft Suede and Very Vanilla.  I have also decorated the inside of each card and created a matching envelope.



 

My next card has been created using Island Indigo, Baja Breeze and Very Vanilla.  Unfortunately I didn't have a suitable Stampin'Up! punch to create the decorative sides so had to use a Martha Stewart punch.

Again I have decorated the inside of the card and created a matching envelope.

I still have some more cards to show you.  Have to go off and photograph them now and I shall be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...