Friday 7 December 2012

I Have Gone Santa Crazy


I have been creating lots of cute little punch art Santas for various projects for the markets.

Here they have been made into Christmas cards and I have also attached them as toppers for the lollies.

All you need are a few punches and you too can create these little cuties

The punches I have used are:  Ornament (Beard), Extra-Large Oval (Head and Hat), Large Oval (Pink Face), Bird Builder (Moustache), Itty Bitty Shapes Circle (Nose, Mouth, Eyes and Pom Pom).







Don't forget that Stampin'Up! also has these great little Cellophane Treat Bags in their Annual Catalogue.  Perfect for all sorts of goodies.  These ones I have filled with M & M's.  I have also filled some with White Snow Balls (Snowman's Poop) and Chocolate Bullets (Reindeer Poop) making great stocking fillers for the kids this Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...