Saturday 10 November 2012

November Stamp Club

Today I am sharing with you the two projects we created in this month's Stamp Club.  This month I decided that I should pull out some of my Christmas Stamps from previous years.  I do have a very bad habit of using all my newer stamps and forgetting that I have some older stamps that are equally as  beautiful.

For our first card I decided to use the Snow Swirled stamp set with the new Pewter Embossing Powder.  This combination gave a really beautiful and fine image.  For a slightly different look to sponging, I swiped around the edges of the card stock with the versa mark ink pad and embossed as well.  The sentiment has also been embossed.

The colours I chose for this card were Very Vanilla, Soft Suede and Raspberry Ripple which I think make a lovely combination.  The sentiment is from the new More Merry Messages stamp set which has lots of versatile  sentiments.  Using this one a lot.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Very Vanilla, Soft Suede, Raspberry Ripple, Stamp Sets - Snow Swirled, More Merry Messages, Inkpads - Versamark, Embossing Powder - Pewter, Very Vanilla Seam Binding, Scallop Trim Border Punch



Our next project was a cute little Gift Card Holder.  There are many versions of these little holders around.  I decided to decorate the holder using my very favourite Christmas Stamp Set from last year Beautiful Season.

We stamped the image in Soft Suede and then coloured the image using the Blender Pens.  The Merry Christmas sentiment is from the very versatile set Teeny Tiny Sentiments - I have just stamped it and cut it out close to the words.

Inside is the little section where your gift card is held.  I cut this section out using the Decorative Label and Word Window punches. I also added another sentiment on the inside.  This sentiment was also from the Beautiful Season set.
Supplies used:  Cardstock - Soft Suede, Very Vanilla, Stamp Sets - Beautiful Season, Teeny Tiny Sentiments, Inkpads - Soft Suede, Riding Hood Red, Wild Wasabi, Labels Collection Framelits, Lacy Brocade Embossing Folder, Punches - Decorative Label, Word Window

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...