Monday 15 October 2012

Getting Ready for Christmas Markets

Well we all know Christmas is just around the corner and I will be attending some markets and fetes leading up to Christmas.  With this in mind I have been creating lots of goodies to take to these outings.  Here are just a few of the little gift cards I have been creating with the Scentsational Season, Ornament Keepsakes and Joyous Celebrations Christmas stamp sets, all available in the Holiday Catalogue.

Here is the list of venues I will be at over the coming months.

November 3rd - Golden Crest Manor Craft Fair

November 25th - Gold Coast Potters Association, Benow Arts and Crafts Market

Early December - The Upper Market, Coomera

I have also put my name down for a stall at the Nerang High School Arts & Crafts Market to be held on 24th November - just waiting on confirmation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...