Friday 24 August 2012

Another "Fabulous Florets" Card


Whilst I was playing around creating my card for The Paper Players Challenge I had stamped some extra flowers which I had decided not to use for that particular project.  Couldn't let them go to waste, so here is another card created with the same principle and using some of the new In-Colours of Midnight Muse and Summer Starfruit together with the gorgeous Comfort Cafe DSP.

I have just received the Comfort Cafe DSP which was in my pre-order and I think this is going to be one of my real favourites for this catalogue.

Supplies used:  Cardstock - Summer Starfruit, Midgnight Muse and Very Vanilla, Inkpads - Midnight Muse and Old Olive, Stamp Sets - Fabulous Florets and Bring on the Cake, Comfort Cafe DSP, Decorative Label Punch, Houndstooth Embossing Folder, Dazzling Diamonds

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...