Tuesday 31 July 2012

One of a Kind Birthday Book - For Sale in the WAHM Online Market


I was very excited to be chosen as one of the contributors to the WAHM Online Market which is being held tonight.

I have created this Birthday Card Compendium Book which has been fully handmade, hand stamped and bound with the bind-it-all using the gorgeous Beau Chateau papers.

If you would like to purchase this Birthday Card Book it is $40 (as a bonus there are also 3 matching cards valued at $12) and only available in the WAHM Online Market.

Not only is my book up for sale but there are lots of other beautiful handmade creations also available in the online market.

Please check it out by clicking here WAHM Online Market.

I am also very happy to custom make your very own Birthday Card Book, so please do not hesitate to contact me to order yours today.  Prices from $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...